Thursday, March 17, 2016

Diva Camp Day 5

Dearest Charlie Bear,   All week you have been asking me when are we going to go to the Children's Museum.  Well the answer is tomorrow if everyone is a good boy today.

Today Poppa and I planned to take you and your brothers to the Green Valley Book Fair and also to the Creamery.  The day started out well but slowly went downhill.  It seems no matter where we go you always are in the sunshine.  I have given you my sunglasses this whole week.  I think I should start calling you "Mr. Sunshine".  The sun makes you hot, but makes Oscar cold since Poppa turns up the cold for you....and it hits Oz as he is in the middle and in direct line to the vent. 





Henry was naughty this afternoon so we stayed home and did some chores outside.  You and Oscar helped Poppa fix the air leak on the tires of the lawn mower.  You also helped Poppa with wood for the furnace.  You and Henry really like wearing the Spiderman and the Captain America costumes I found for you at the mission.

When we went to the Green Valley Book Fair.  You found the book you wanted right away.  This is what you wanted.  It also came with Lego's to build the machines in the book.  You and Oscar built all the things in the book and came up with some of your own very unique designs.


Tomorrow is the Children's Museum.  I know you are really going to like it.  Sleep well Charlie Bear, your adventures haven't even started.  

Love you Buddy,

Your Diva......



No comments:

Post a Comment