Monday, March 14, 2016

Day 2 of Diva Camp

Dear Charlie Bear,

Today we went to Augusta County Library in Fishersville.  It was rainy, cold and wet and you helped Poppa start the fire back in the outside heater.  Now my little nest is warm and cozy.  You and Henry really liked the library and especially the computers.  You were playing a game called "The World of Goo!"

You liked the big building blocks and this is what you built.  There were other boys at the library today so you had some other children to play with.  




You like the big dinosaur in the hall near the children's section.  Henry was a little scared of it but you were very kind and comforting to him and assured him he wouldn't be eaten.




You liked the cars on the grocery carts at Food Lion.  Oscar pretended he was a policeman and tried to give you a spending ticket.  You look mad because you were mad at him .  We bought more milk for my growing boys and headed home for lunch.



My friend Miss Donna wrote this email to me about our visit to her at the nursing home.



 I loved it! 

Thank you so very, VERY much for all the gifts and candy.
And the artwork ... please let the children know how much I appreciate it.
You'll have to let me know what their impressions were after visiting.
Heard lots of wonderful comments about the boys!
Again, thank you once again.

Thank you Charlie for being sweet and kind to my friend.  I love that you have such a kind and loving heart.

Your Diva....











No comments:

Post a Comment