Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day 4 Diva Camp

Dearest Charlie....Oscar asked me why I don't just call Poppa...Poppa.  He says he gets confused when I call Poppa," Charlie" because he doesn't know if I'm talking to Poppa or to you.  I told him it confuses me also...but I've lived with Poppa for 42 years and it's hard for me to call him Poppa and not Charlie.

Today was a building day...Poppa built each of you a control panel for your dining room chair rockets as well as cardboard side pieces and a helmet.  You had lots of fun playing rocket captains and even ate your lunch in the cockpit.


 Poppa is a good builder and has lots of spare parts in his man cave that are good for building control panels for rocket ships.  You especially enjoy talking on the microphone to Ground Control.  You have a really good imagination.


Of all my boys you seem to be the one who my kitties trust the most.  Lucy cat usually runs away but she seem to like cuddling with you this afternoon.  Thank you for talking calmly to her and being gentle.


We had a picnic at Gypsy Hill Park this afternoon.  You instantly found some friends to play hide and seek and liked going round and round on the tire swing.  We stopped at Diary Queen and had ice cream cones.  You had a chocolate one.

It was a very busy fun day today....but there is more fun things to do.  Sleep well buddy.  

Your Diva, Poppa, Lucy and JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment