Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Now don't you grow till I get back!

"Now don't you grow till I get back",  is something I always tell you.  I tell you that because I don't want to miss out on a single minute of your life.  I also tell you that because you give me the sweetest grin and say, "But Diva, I can't help it, I growed in my sleep."

You are going through a growth spurt right now.  You are getting taller, stronger, smarter, and sweeter.  While I was taking care of you and Henry while Miss Maddie was sick you came down stairs one morning and announced " Diva I'm going to treat you like a princess today."  The best part of that statement was that you did treat me like a princess all day long.  You helped me make my "green juice" and did everything I asked you all day with a smile.  You sang me some songs Miss Maddie taught you and we worked puzzles, read books, colored pictures and watched "The Hive" .  You shared toys with Henry and played nicely with the Moby and Max .


You are the child of my heart and it is hard for me to get angry with you even when you act like a toad.  You look up with those big brown eyes and sweet smile and make me laugh. I love to hear you pray and sing Jesus loves me in German.

Know that Poppa and Diva love you so very much and pray for you every single day.

XOXO     Your Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment