Monday, March 9, 2015

My little Mud Magnet

Dear Charlie Bear....

Your dad posted this on Facebook yesterday.  I had to laugh because I know very few little boys who aren't attracted to playing in the mud.

It certainly is fun, squishy, and not something you get to do every day.  I bet you had a great time building, making roads, and digging in the mud.  I'm glad you let Henry play too.

I wish I had been there to watch you build, splash and get dirty up to your
elbows.  I had to laugh at the shirt you are wearing Charlie...It says, "I play Dirty".

I love the" after" picture of my three guys with dirty hands and looks of satisfaction.  I know you are wanting the warmer weather to come so you can play outside more.

Thanks for giving me laughter today.  I hope you always enjoy jumping in mud puddles and getting dirty up to your eyebrows.

Know you give us much joy in watching you play.

Your Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment