Thursday, January 7, 2021

Happy birthday Charlie Bear

This boy. Today he turns ten and I celebrate him and the joy he brings to all who know him. Charlie has a tender heart and such a willingness to share, whether that is making sure dad buys a special pink donut for mom for his birthday morning breakfast or letting his brother “help him” build a favorite lego kit. He is the first to show love when everyone else is frustrated. He gives the best cuddles when he sees my hurt. He is a good listener and he LOVES to tell you the plot lines of a story. He is smart and patient and kind. I love who he is and I can’t wait to see what big things he will do in this world. I can’t be more proud of my sweet Charlie Bear. ❤️  
 
Charlie this is a facebook post you mom wrote about you.  We are so proud of you and the remarkable young man you are becoming.  Hope you are never too big for Diva and Poppa Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment