Friday, April 1, 2016

A face no Diva or Mommy could resist


Dear Charlie Bear,  

Your Mom posted this on facebook about you.


"After a really LONG DAY, I got frustrated at this guy for not closing his car door and helping me unload all his things... Then he looked up at me and said, "Mommy, my hands were full" as he gives me a handful of violets he's just picked. This guy!!! "

Sweet Pea, you have such a sweet loving and giving heart.  You can be a total toad one minute and the next do something so kind, thoughtful and  sweet.  I loved the dandelions and purple weeds that you picked out of the yard and brought to me.


I hope you always love and respect your Momma.  She works very hard for you and your brothers and wants you to grow up to be a kind loving smart man like your Daddy.  


Poppa and I pray for you every single day.  You are your Poppa's Mini Me....you make me laugh even when I'm supposed to be mad at you.


Love you to the Moon and back again.


Your Diva











No comments:

Post a Comment