Friday, February 13, 2015

Making Valentines



Dear Charlie....

Happy Valentines Day.  We made Valentines today.  Mommy had some heart shapes in a bag so we made cards for Mommy and Daddy as well as Poppa who will be coming from Virginia today.  Diva will be glad to see him.  I like the valentine that you drew your hand and then put hearts on each of your fingers.  I think you are very creative just like your Mommy and Daddy.

Henry liked making cards and drawing pictures too.  These are the kind of valentines Diva used to make as a little girl.  We made cards out of construction paper and cut out hearts to glue on them.  I like getting valentine from my special boys.

Thank you for a fun activity that I got to share with you and Henry today.

Love you more than Valentines....even ones with chocolate in them and that's a lot of love Buddy.

xoxo  your Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment