Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter and Ice Cream

Hello Love,

Today is Easter Sunday and we spent it at Gypsy Hill Park with you, Oz and your Mommy and Daddy.  I love this picture of you as a "Junior Easter Bunny".  You liked your Easter Basket as it had lots of colorful toys, eggs, and marshmallow treats for you.

You really liked the park with the "Tot Lot" that had swings and toys to ride that were just your size.  The weather was perfect and it was really pretty in the park with all the dogwoods  and flowers blooming.

I really like this picture of us.  Poppa and I love you so very much and we are amazed at all the new words you have and how quickly you can walk. Poppa is really pleased that you can say "Poppa", you call my "Dee ba".  What a smarty you are.

You love my kitties "JJ" and "Lucy".  You love to pet them and you were very gentle with them.  You laid on top of "JJ" and patted his head.  He acted like he didn't like it but he was looking for you the day you left.




You like bread so you were pretty mad when your Mom made you drop it into the water to feed the fish and ducks.  The ducks and fish loved swimming after the food. We thought it would make you laugh but you were still mad about  losing the bread.  I like this picture of you with your whole family.  (You still have a tight grip on that piece of bread!)


After we played at the park we took everyone to Willy's.  It is my favorite ice cream place in Waynesboro.  Oz and I got a vanilla soft cone with rainbow sprinkles.  You shared a plain vanilla cone with your Dad.  I'm so glad you like ice cream.  It was so much fun.

I hope you know just how much your Poppa and I love you and your brother.  We look forward to your visits and your hugs.  You made Easter a very special celebration for us this year.

Poppa and I pray for you every single day that you will grow up to be a good and godly man with little boys of your own some day.    We love you.

Your Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment